Patriotic colors continue to show themselves in a variety of home decorating products! Decorating with these colors is not strictly limited to the Fourth of July!
Here are a few ideas on how you might chose to add a bit of patriotic flair to your next decorating project:
1. Bold white and red striped fabric – or blue and white striped fabric, specially treated to withstand all the “elements” makes a great choice for upholstering outdoor furniture. They definitely make a very bright and lively color scheme.
2. Blue accents – in the form of mosaic glass, dishes and even glassware, make great additions to an understated patriotic theme.
3. Area rugs with a patriotic theme can liven up any décor. They can be used year round, or simply to give your home a lively “red, white and blue” theme.
4. Smart accents – in linens, towels, soaps and candles – abound in patriot colorways.
5. Accent pillows – designed in floral patterns featuring reds and blues are guaranteed to add a spark to your décor.
And, by all means, don’t forget to add the glory of our American Flag by displaying in front of your home! Hail to the Red, White and Blue!